woensdag 17 juli 2013

Lunavale Adventures: Week 3

It's time for another update on my city, Lunavale. A lot of new thing's have opened in my town this week, so for this post I will show you that!

The first one is club LOL. I try to go there every night to see K.K. Slider perform. I got one CD on Saturday and I hope to collect them all. A funny thing I noticed is that one of my villagers is there every night. 

It's actually one of my two villagers that I really don't like hahha. The second store that has opened this week is Shampoodle. I went there to get a new haircut and it ended up being blue.
I really liked it and ran around with it for a couple of days in my town. But like everything I got sick of it after awhile and I'm planning on changing it today. No idea what color and what model I want thought. 


The last thing that has opened is the Cafe. This is one of the thing's I have been really excited for to open! I put some flowers in the front and they don't match at all haha. But non of the flowers that I put in my town match so I kinda like it haha. 

I also have been collecting badges. Phineas came to town quite some times and I have collected four badges in the past week. I will make it my goal to collect them all! 

This is what happened in my town this week, nothing interesting really. I don't think anything big will happened in my town anytime soon, so for the next post I think I'm going to post about other towns. Go on dream adventures and post them here. If anyone knows a town I should visit please send me the dream code. And with that I will end it here.
Stay tuned for the next post~

1 opmerking: